Loreil Scholar Sage Program
About the Program
The Loreil Scholar Sage program has been designed to give Scholars the opportunity to broaden their horizons. This is in the hope of bringing together the brightest minds to promote realm-wide understanding and peace. The Loreil Scholar Sages will possess not only high intellectual and academic prowess, but will also show respect and interest in their fellow man and integrity of character. They will possess the ability to lead and the energy to use their combined wisdom and talents to the fullest.
The Sage Program has 3 components, a core, a major, and electives.
Students must successfully complete eleven (11) of the fifteen (15) core courses.
- Medieval Weapons 1 – Historical Basics (MW1, RP 131)
- Medieval Weapons 2 – Medieval Swords and Specialty Weapons (MW2, RP 132)
- Medieval Weapons 3 – Arms and Armor (MW3, RP 133)
- Evil Character Development (ECD, RP 201)
- Good Character Development (GCD, RP 202)
- Fairy Character Development (FCD, RP 203)
- Ranger Character Development: Woodland Defense (RCD, RP 204)
- Geishas Uncovered (JCD, RP 205)
- Storyline Development and Management (SDM, RP 211)
- Alternative Storyline Vehicles (ASV, RP 232)
[Alternatively through the former Message Boards (RP 210) course.]
- Command 1 – The Twelve Pillars (COM1, RP 311)
- Command 2 – On Command (COM2, RP 312)
- Alternatives to Magical Healing (AMH, RP 400)
- Schools of Magic (SoM, RP 521)
- Spheres of Magic (SPM, RP 522)
Students must successfully complete one (1) of the three (3) core courses.
- Equine Health and Nutrition (EHN, RP 151)
- Planning and Hosting an Event (PHE, RP 212)
- Logical Magic (LM, RP 500)
Students must successfully complete three (3) of the fourteen (14) core courses.
- Matrix-Based Combat (MBC, RP 112)
- Random Number Generator (RNG, RP 113)
- Asian Weapons 1 (AW1, RP 141)
- Asian Weapons 2 (AW2, RP 142)
- Fencing 1 – Philosophy of Fencing (FEN1, RP 161)
- Fencing 2 – In Motion (FEN2, RP 162)
- Current Era Weapons (CW, RP 170)
- Mythological Character Development (MCD, RP 206)
- Deity Character Development (DCD, RP 207)
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution 1 (MCR1, RP 221)
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution 2 (MCR2, RP 222)
- Abstract Magic (AM, RP 510)
- History of Rhydin 1 (HST1, RP 601)
- History of Rhydin 2 (HST2, RP 602)